Since the Apr update. many players login the game with the connection issues popping up on the screen, the packet loss icon is flashing up all the time to the point, which means that you have packet loss in Rocket League, many players have also tested the internet connection intensively and there is no issue whatsoever. this issue made them annoyed and they want to get the way to fix the packet loss issue. Here RocketLeagueGuide give your some advice collected online.
Different platform has different method to fix this issue. here is the official guide for different platform.
The Psyonix also give the 4 types of issue you might encounter:
- Server Health: When the server itself is experiencing issues, like eating up too much memory
- Packet Loss: Data being transferred between you and the server is lost
- Latency Variance: When your ping isn’t holding steady, typically fluctuating 40ms-60ms
- High Latency: Commonly known as “lag,” usually indicated by a high ping to the server
Besides the official method, there is also some other methods to fix this problem. here is the method released by steamcommunity
1) Turn off all other internet devices in your household: smartphones, laptops, tablets, smart TVs.
2) Reboot your hub.
3) Play over a wired connection, not Wifi (buy a pair of powerline adapters if you have to).
Hope this article can sovle your problem and if it doesnt work youcan leave message to us.