It is common to be slow in Rocket League at the very beginning. However, if you want to make progress and make an achievement, you should become fast in Rocket League. Here, I will introduce eight tips to make you be faster in Rocket League.
- You really want to take your game to the next level and improve at a lightning fast pace then you need to adjust your mindset. Focusing too much on what rank you are and what rank you want to be can negatively affect your practice. Therefore, you should spend most of your time thinking about what you’re training and not how good you actually are you’ll find yourself improving a lot quicker.
- If you want to get ahead of the competition and prove faster then you need to focus on one aspect of your game at a time.
- Analyzing yourself. A big part of improving is making mistakes over and over again it can be incredibly frustrating to constantly mess up a skill you’re trying to learn but if you go into your play session with the understanding that you will make a lot of mistakes you’ll both enjoy the game more and you’ll improve faster. If you’re making a lot of mistakes in the game and you’re aware of them and you’re doing the right thing this means you’re out of your comfort zone and you’re forcing yourself to adapt and improve hopefully by embracing these errors.
- Practice more and more. As we all know, practice makes perfect.
- The best way to be faster is to put yourself in situations you’re not really comfortable with. If you stick to what’s safe and comfortable you’re not going to grow much as a player. This is the most important tip at the end of the day we all play rocket League.
- Take part in all kinds of game modes. This will improve your practical skills to be much faster.
- Play with the bots to be much faster.
- Decorate your cars. A good decoration will also make you fast.